Skip to main content
 Richest internet companies 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi All Deliver On New Song, 'AZA

facebook Davido,  Following  team-ups with Wizkid  and Tiwa Savage on two massive hits, it was only a matter of time before comeback king,  Duncan Mighty  worked with  Davido  as well — officially rounding out his holy trinity of afropop collaborations.  On the new release,  "AZA" , Davido and Duncan Mighty are joined by DMW up-and-comer,  Peruzzi , and the results are absolutely phenomenal.  Produced by FreshVDM — the beatsmith behind Davido's 2017 monster hit, "FIA" — "AZA" certainly has the potential of being one of 2018's biggest afropop songs, as everyone involved, particularly Duncan Mighty, brings their A-game. On the immensely catchy song, all three stars sing about providing financially for the women they love. "All the girls got their eyes on me/But I got my eyes on you/I go buy you diamond ring", Davido promises on his verse. It seems with every new song he hops on, Duncan Mighty just keeps g...

NECO Releases 2018 Results, See How To Check Result Here

EDUCATION NECO Releases 2018 SSCE Results The  National Examinations Council (NECO), has officially released the results of candidates who sat for its 2018 June/July examination. Out of the 1,041,536 candidates who sat for the examinations, 742,455 of the candidates got at least five credits including Mathematics and English Language. Click here for neco website   http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/   This was disclosed in a statement signed by the acting Registrar of the Council,  Abubakar Gana,  who disclosed that 20,181 candidates were involved in examination malpractices. To check results, candidates are to follow the steps outlined below: 1. Visit the result checking website 2. Select year Examination Type 3. Select year of examination 4. Enter your card PIN number 5. Enter your Examination Number 6. Click on “Check My Result” button

SAVAGE TRAP QUEEN REVEALS

  Sponsored Links   Nigerian pornstar, Savage Trap Queen has come out to disclose how much she earns from each blue film she is featured in, revealing that she is no longer shy as she has the support of her parents. According to her, while speaking with ‘BBC Pidgin English’, she divulged that she makes between N80,000 to N100, 000 every month, she says she is proud of her body and likes to show it off, she also said that her mother is aware of her kind of business and loves her like that. ”When I first started, I used to use mask because I didn’t have the confidence. This year alone, I have done like three blue films and one lesbian shoot. I make between N80, 000 to N100, 000 for one shoot. My mother still loves even with the way I am. She still shows me motherly love”